Our Programs / Athletics and Summer Program / Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions
- What are your programs for children?
- How do I sign up for these programs?
- When are your programs offered?
The Turn•Around Basketball League runs January through May. The Summer Program is from June through the middle of August. Go to registration for program dates, times and location of activities.
- Is there a cost to your programs?
Yes. Please go to registrationpages for information on registration and cost. Payment options include online via PayPal or in person. If payment is made in person, only cashier checks or money orders are accepted.
- Do you have to be a member of Oak Cliff Bible Fellowship to participate?
No. Membership is not required to participate.
- Is there an age requirement for the programs?
Children, ages 5 – 14, may participate in the program.
- What if I have more questions for specific programs?
The registration process includes a FAQ sheet for each program.
- Do you offer scholarships to your programs?
Scholarships are available for the summer program. Please call 214-672-9100, ext. 1600 to inquire about scholarships for the summer program.