Our Programs / Family Services / Basic Needs
We realize not having the basic necessities can prevent you from taking advantage of a wealth of opportunities that can help you achieve a better life.
Our services are available to students and families from our participating public schools and the general public.
- Shopping at our Food Pantry
- Participating in the Housing Education and Repair program
- Receiving assistance with rent and utilities
- Shopping at the TTA Resale Store for clothing
- Receiving crisis counseling when the events of your life are beyond your ability to manage