Our Programs / Family Services / Pregnancy Services / Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is there a cost or fee for your services?
All of our services are free.
- How can you help me? I am pregnant and don’t know what to do.
Start by making an appointment with us by calling (469) 567-1793. Our trained volunteers and staff are ready to greet you with unconditional love and caring compassion.
- Do you do sonograms?
- Do I have to make an appointment?
We prefer you make an appointment, however, we welcome walk-ins.
- Do you offer any classes? Yes. We offer classes in Prenatal Care, Childbirth Preparation, Newborn Health Care, Parenting Education, Healthy Relationships, Auto Safety Program, The Men’s Program and Spiritual Growth. Just click on any of the workshop titles to get more information about our classes.
- I don’t have insurance. How can I get Medicaid?
Come in for a pregnancy test. Our services are free. We will give you a “proof of pregnancy” so you will be able to apply for Medicaid.
- Are you on a bus route?
Yes. Bus 161 stops at the corner of S. Polk and W. Camp Wisdom.
- Can I come in on a Saturday?
We are not currently open on Saturdays.