Our Programs / Technology and Education Program / Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do I have to be a member of Oak Cliff Bible Fellowship to take a course?
No, we serve the community as a whole.
- Are there any fees associated with the courses?
Yes, some of the courses have nominal fees while others are free.
- How do I register for your courses?
Click here for online registration.
- What are the course requirements?
View course requirements in course description section.
- Do you offer courses during the day or distance learning?
We currently offer professional Power Training courses on Saturday mornings and during the week. Distance learning is available through our LearnKey classes.
- Do you use certified instructors?
Yes, all of our instructors are certified and experienced in their field.
- Are any courses taught in Spanish?
No, our classes are taught in English.
- How many courses can an individual take at one time?
Clients may take as many courses as they feel capable of managing.
- Are the courses limited to adults only?
Yes, ages 18 and above. However, we do offer programs to homeschool groups with adult participation.
- What type of courses do you offer?
Click here for a complete listing of our course offerings.