Participants/General League Information
The Turnaround Youth Basketball Association (TYBA) is for individual boys and girls and established teams that want to play and compete in one of the best leagues in the Dallas/Fort Worth area. Our league is well organized, has quality play and facilitated in a Christ-centered environment.
Junior Division: 6/u (co-ed teams)
- Team trophy for tournament champions
- $5 gate fee for adults (18+)
- $2 gate fee for youth (5-17 yrs old)
- Children 4 yrs old and under are free
- Season passes are for adults only
- Must have a picture ID to purchase
All league participants must complete a Athlete Registration Form & Complete Packet to be eligible. You can do this clicking on the link below to complete online:
- Copy of the participant's birth certificate
- Copy of participant's report card
- Current picture of participant
The head coach is responsible for completing the Team Registration form, completing the Official Team Roster and collecting all information and documentation required for team participation.
Free Agents - are players who are not yet associated with a team. A completed Athlete Registration form, copy of birth certificate, report card and current picture are still required to participate. A list of teams looking for additional players can be found by clicking Free Agent Page. Please note it is the parents responsibility to reach out to teams to secure a roster spot for their child. We can not guarantee a roster spot on a team however, we will commit to doing everything we can to help with the process.